As warmer weather approaches, we bet you can’t wait to take a dip in your sparkling, clear pool! But, you have to do more than just remove your pool cover to be ready for swimsuit season! Let’s look at your season opening checklist for pool prep.
A few things to check right away include:
- The ladder – make sure it is secure.
- Skimmer – take the lid off and check for damage.
- Diving board – make sure bolts are secure, and no rust is present.
- Gasket and pressure gauge – inspect these and replace if necessary.
- Drain water from the top of the pool cover.
- Fill the pool to the halfway mark on the pool skimmer.
- Remove all winterizing accessories.
- Balance your pool water.
You should thoroughly inspect your pool and equipment now. This prevents damage and ensures safe swimming.
Stop by Ultra Modern today and let us help you with your pool opening!